a centennial tribute featuring Reggie Thomas, the Jazz St. Louis Big Band, and special guests
The Whitaker Jazz Speaks Series
Pianist Reggie Thomas and the Jazz St. Louis Big Band team up to pay tribute to one of America's greatest pianist and vocalist. In honor of Nat's 100th birthday, we celebrate the legacy of a man that influenced generations of musicians and broke down racial barriers as the first black man to host an American television series. Featuring pianist Reggie Thomas and the Jazz St. Louis Big Band, the evening will explore Nat King Cole through the music of his small groups and larger ensembles.
Please note the following seating policies:
· Admission is free, however everyone must have a ticket to enter – regardless of age. Tickets can be obtained by contacting our box office at (314) 571-6000, or online at jazzstl.org. Please note that online orders are subject to a $1.50 per ticket convenience fee.
· There is an 8 ticket limit per person.
· Please arrive early. This performance has been overbooked to ensure a full house. A reservation does not guarantee a seat.
· Specific seats will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis on the night of the performance.
· Seats cannot be saved, and we are unable to seat incomplete parties. All members of a party must be present in order to have seats assigned.
· Most of our tables seat 4 people. For the safety and comfort of your fellow patrons and staff, we are unable to accommodate tables being pushed together, or the number of chairs to exceed the capacity of the table.